Saturday, September 26, 2009

Peace of heart


at certain times in my life

there have been moments
when i've just wanted

to scream
out loud
expose the murmers of my heart

in one instance

i remember a time when i felt very alone

and i was tired of trying to not be alone, i had given up.

today

i was sitting on the couch in my den thinking

about what my heart would scream if i gave it a voice

i would escape to some forest
and say

i just want to be loved!

but i can imagine

even in my isolation
gods creation echoing back to me

i love you
.

i read a childrens book once
its by max lucado

honestly i think its the best book every written
but in it he says that our human hearts couldnt contain all the

love god has for us
so
made his creation the nature we see

he made it for us to see the beauty in it
as a reminder of all the love he has for us

if i ran out to a forest

and my heart sang of its troubles

if i stopped for a moment and looked around & listened

i could hear the echoing of

God

serenading my heart

reminding me

im loved

No comments:

Post a Comment