Thursday, September 17, 2009

its been a week right?

well it feels like its been a while
haha.
hmm. well whenever i think up something or something just rings in
my head i keep it in my phone.
soo i have a bunch & im just gonna lay a few out here
and see if i feel like writing more about um..
heeere we go.

1. " he doesnt need an alibi to set your sleepless mind at ease, he's the peace lullaby
to lull your heart to sleep."
2.( im combining 2 but they were written around the same time)
" my heart is heavy and light, it only feels light when i look to the sky.
it felt like his love was trying to penetrate my heart full of regret and bitterness it had no
room for his love"
...
as
you can imagine im not referring to a guy .. :)
Jesus answered them, "Do you finally believe? In fact, you're about to make a run for it—saving your own skins and abandoning me. But I'm not abandoned. The Father is with me. I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world." - John 16:33 (The Message)

ive found that no matter what people say, what music you listen to
what you say to yourself.. if your unsure or worried about anything
it makes sense to trust in the god who holds the future.. your future
in his
hand
not to say
" look what i have"
no.
him and only him can i fully trust my life with
he can keep it from people who would try to mess with it

and he's the only one

who can give me peace when im not sure what to do next in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment