Sunday, September 20, 2009

Explanation


if you're wondering.
why my blog is titled " i can only speak about what i know"

well i was thinking before i normally kep my writings online

i asked myself why would i write a blog

i was thinking about it and it felt like god was asking me 2 questions

what would you tell them.
and
what do you know.

thinking about that on another note
its kinda like what christianity is knowing a truth.
living life based on that truth.
and telling other people about it.

i think Daniel Floyd the sweett pastor of Lifepoint church
said something to the effect of

im not going to tell you something im not believing and not acting on myself

and

thats to the effect of what i stand for in my writing

im not going to write about something i dont know about.
like..gossip
dumb lol
im going to write about things that have happened in my life

and how they made me feel what i think about them.
because for sure..i know about my own feelings and my own experiences
more than anyone in this world.

so im not going to type up a whiny blog about how some
one hurt me or what i think some one was thinking when they slipped up in their life.

one.

thats not my place.
its no ones place to judge any one else.
that belongs to the one who ultimately created them.

god.
and i have no right to over step him in anyway.


our lives are full of choices
just as they are experiences
and we can choose to forget them.
feel bad about them or learn from them.

this is me writing to you about the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment